Donald Grey Jones
Name: Donald Grey Jones
Rank: Civilian Pilot
Date of Death: 4 August 1942
Posted to: No. 4 Air Observer School, London, Ontario, Canada.
Particulars of death:
- Died in the crash of Anson – 6341 The aircraft was crewed as follows:
- Pilot – Civilian Pilot Donald Gray Jones (the crash card indicated his middle initial as H., but the only Donald Jones that is buried in London and died on 4 August 1942 has a middle name of Grey according to find a grave.) – Parachuted from aircraft too late, died in landing.
- WAG – Sgt P. Davies
- Trainee Nav – LAC J. Banks
- Trainee Nav – LAC D.R. Keedwell
- See aircraft page for more information.
Place of Internment:
- Woodland Cemetery, London, Ontario, Canada
Further research is required.
- Operational Record Book
- Find a Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/222934477/donald-gray-jones : accessed 19 December 2021), memorial page for Donald Gray Jones (unknown–4 Aug 1942), Find a Grave Memorial ID 222934477, citing Woodland Cemetery, London, Middlesex County, Ontario, Canada ; Maintained by jan (contributor 50119773) .